Welcome “BACK TO BEAUTIFUL”
We have missed you so much!
We would like to share some information with you regarding rules and regulations that we have in Applauze Salon due to the COVID-19 Virus.
All stylists have been Barbicide certified and have received extra training on disinfection related to combat COVID-19
Roles for the Salon
- We will be operating at 50%capacity. Keeping the number of guests at 10 and under.
- We will be wearing masks.
- We will wash our hands and use sanitizer before and after every guest.
- All of our tools will be disinfected before and after each guest.
- We are using Barbicide as well as medical grade disinfectant.
- Every station, chair and surfaces will be sanitized after every guest.
Roles for guests
- Wait for your stylist in your car or outside. We will call or text you when we are ready for you.
- Wear a mask 100%of the time.
- Be prepared to have your tempature taken. If you are sick please stay home and reschedule.
- You will be asked to wash your hands.
- Do not bring friends or family members with you to your appointment. Only guests with appointments are permitted in the salon.
- Please no food or drinks. Beverages will not be served to help in the prevention of spreading germs.
- Please practice social distancing as much as possible (we have to touch you to do your hair)
- Please pack patience. This a very difficult time and we will get through this together!
Thank you for supporting us and thank you for choosing Applauze Salon
Your beauty and safety is our top priority!